These Terms & Conditions describe the way in which ABA Bet Ltd (otherwise referred to herein as “ABA Bet”, "we" or "us") deal with the information and data you provide to us to enable us to manage your relationship with us.
1. By using and/or visiting any section (including sub-domains) of the ABA Bet website or any other websites or applications that we own (the “Website” or the "Service") and/or registering on the Website, you agree to be bound by (i) these Terms and Conditions; and (ii) the Rules applicable to our betting products as further referenced at paragraph 2 below (together the "Terms"), and are deemed to have accepted and understood all the Terms.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Service. The Terms shall also apply to all betting at our shops and/or agents, online betting, telephone betting and betting via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device.
2. Where you play any game, or place a bet or wager, using the Service, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time. The Rules can be found under the general Help section, and in the Help area of the applicable section of the Website.
3. Where reference is made to “ABA Bet”, “we”, "our" or “us” in relation to ABA Bet Ltd. ABA Bet is a licensed and registered Limited Company licensed to carry on the business of professional Sports Betting.
4. We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). All changes will be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use the Service, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
5. Reference to "you", "your" or the "customer" is reference to any person using the Website or the services of ABA Bet and/or any registered customer of ABA Bet.
6. The right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered by ABA Bet) may be illegal in certain countries. You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website (including any or all of the products offered by ABA Bet) is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
7. ABA Bet is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, ABA Bet is committed to supporting responsible gambling. Although ABA Bet will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, ABA Bet does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or ABA Bet is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of ABA Bet’s reasonable control.
B. YOUR ABA Bet ACCOUNT
1.1 All users must be over 25 years of age to place a bet/wager or register with ABA Bet. ABA Bet reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. ABA Bet takes its responsibilities in respect of under age and responsible gambling very seriously.
1.2 All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be accurate and complete in all respects. In particular, if using a credit or debit card, mobile phone (or SIM card) or mobile money service, the cardholder's name MUST be the same as the name used when registering with the Website. Where this is not the case, the relevant account will be suspended if discovered. Where an account is suspended, the relevant customer should Contact Us. All bets/wagers that are placed prior to an account being suspended will stand - win or lose.
1.3 ABA Bet may confirm a customer’s by contacting them, requesting valid documentation or identification in order to verify an account. When such process is initiated, all offers and withdrawal requests may remain pending until the address has been confirmed as correct.
1.4 By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use the Website you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
1.5 As part of the registration process, we may supply your information details to authorized credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment card details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your registration.
1.6 Customers may open multiple accounts, so long as they are all in their correct and legal names, and have different mobile numbers and/or email addresses attached to them.
1.7 Customers must keep their registration and account details up to date. This, and your account information, may be amended in the My Account section of the Website (only visible when customer is logged in). If you require any assistance, please Contact Us.
2. Account Details
2.1 ABA Bet requires all its customers to login using their registered phone numbers, and choose their own passwords. Customers must keep their account information secret and confidential as you are responsible for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2.2 Bets will stand if your phone number and password have been entered correctly (whether or not authorized by you), subject to there being sufficient funds in the account.
2.3 If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your login credentials, you should change them immediately via the Website. Should you forget part or all of your combination, please Contact Us.
2.4 For bets placed by telephone, you are responsible for all transactions where your account is accessed using the correct credentials (whether or not authorized by you). Bets and other actions corresponding to all SMS that ABA Bet receives from the customer’s registered phone number shall be processed, subject to the proper syntax being used and there being sufficient funds in the account. If you nominate another person as an authorized user of your account, you shall be responsible for all transactions such person makes using the relevant account details. Should you lose your account details or feel that someone else may have your account details, please Contact Us.
2.5 Please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to safeguard cardholder details and any other sensitive data.
2.6 The current balance and transaction history of your account may be viewed at any time once you have logged into your account on the Website, or via SMS using the your registered phone number and the correct syntax.
3. Personal Details
4. Suspension and Closure
4.1 If you want to close your account, please Contact Us. Any negative balance on your account will fall immediately due and payable to ABA Bet, and your account will not be closed until the relevant amount owed to ABA Bet is paid in full. You will not be entitled to close your account until such time as any outstanding bets or wagers are completed.
4.2 ABA Bet reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, ABA Bet shall be entitled to close or suspend your account if:
(a) you become bankrupt;
(b) ABA Bet considers that you have used the Website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
(c) ABA Bet considers that you have used the Website in an unfair manner or have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of ABA Bet or any of its customers;
(d) ABA Bet is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court; or
(e) ABA Bet considers that any of the events referred to in (a) to (c) above may have occurred or are likely to occur.
4.3 If ABA Bet closes or suspends your account for any of the reasons referred to in (a) to (e) above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by ABA Bet (together “Claims”) arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold ABA Bet harmless on demand for such Claims. In the circumstances referred to in (a) to (e) above, ABA Bet shall also be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you (including any credits, winnings and/or bonus payments).
C. YOUR FINANCES
1. Deposits and Wagers
1.1 You may only bet/wager with the amount of cleared funds held in your account. Accordingly, if you want to place bets, you must buy betting credits into your account. Further details of how to buy betting credits, withdraw and transfer funds can be found under the Help section.
1.2 ABA Bet's system is purely an electronic betting system. ABA Bet dissociates itself from any other use of the system divergent from its intended purpose. You should only have funds in your account for the purposes of you using such funds to place bets/wagers on the Website. We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are holding funds on your ABA Bet account without any intention to place bets/wagers. In such circumstances we may also report this to relevant authorities.
1.3 Any monies held with us are protected in the event of our insolvency by virtue of such monies being held by our bank in designated client accounts separately from our own accounts. Any monies held with us in your account shall not bear any interest.
1.4 No credit will be offered by any employee of ABA Bet, and all bets must be supported by sufficient funds in the customer account. ABA Bet reserves the right to void any bet/wager which may have inadvertently been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet/wager. Should funds be credited to a customer's account in error it is the customer's responsibility to inform ABA Bet without delay, ABA Bet will recover such funds by account adjustment.
1.5 For any transaction which requires a currency exchange, the applicable exchange rate will be determined by ABA Bet.
1.6 Once a currency is selected, funds are deposited, wagered and winnings paid in that currency. If you wish to change the currency you use, please Contact Us.
1.7 ABA Bet shall credit the Customer's account in respect of winnings and refunds accruing to the Customer in consequence of bets placed on an ongoing basis.
1.8 In the event that funds are incorrectly credited to a Customer's account, it shall be incumbent on the customer to notify ABA Bet of the aforesaid error without delay. Unless otherwise notified by ABA Bet, any betting transactions concluded by the Customer subsequent to the error shall be void.
1.9 You are only entitled to use our currency exchange service for the purpose of placing bets or wagers via the Website (the “authorized purpose”). You are not entitled to use this service for any purpose other than the authorized purpose (including currency hedging, speculative trading or any other currency trading). If ABA Bet considers that you are using the Website for any reason other than the authorized purpose, ABA Bet shall be entitled to close or suspend your account and you shall:
(a) be liable for any and all claims incurred arising therefrom; and
(b) indemnify ABA Bet on demand for such claims.
1.10 In addition, ABA Bet shall be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts earned or received by you as a result of or in connection with your ‘unauthorized’ use of the Website including activities which are not for an authorized purpose.
1.11 Any deposit is considered as buying betting credits. As such, your deposit’s equivalent in betting credits is reflected in your ABA Bet account. This, by default, is where your stake is picked from, subject to having sufficient credits to cover the stake. Anything over and above will be reduced from your winnings.
2.1 Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made. Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder.
2.2 For most payment types, withdrawals can be processed by clicking 'Withdraw' on the Website, or visiting an authorized ABA Bet agent, subject to there being sufficient funds in your betting account. For full details on each specific payment type, please refer to the Help section of the Website.
2.3 Withdrawing your winnings is done free of charge. A customer cannot withdraw from their betting credits. All deposited amounts (betting credits) must be used for placing wagers on ABA Bet's platform.
2.4 For all withdraw-to-mobile-money requests, the funds shall be sent only to the mobile money account of the mobile phone number listed in the customers ABA Bet account, or on the printed ticket issued at an ABA Bet (or other authorized agent) outlet upon placing a wager.
3.1 If we incur any charge-backs, reversals or other charges in respect of your account, we reserve the right to charge you for the relevant amounts incurred.
3.2 We may, at any time, set off any positive balance on your account against any amounts owed by you to ABA Bet or any company within the ABA Bet group.
3.3 You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to the tax and/or other authorities in your jurisdiction.
3.4 Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorized to use your payment card or other modes to complete the transaction. However, any bets/wagers accepted from such jurisdictions will stand - win or lose.
D. BETTING PROCEDURES
1. Placing Bets/Wagers
1.1 ABA Bet reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet/wager requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets/wagers are placed at your own risk and discretion.
1.2 We only accept bets/wagers made online (including via mobile device or downloadable applications on a mobile device) or by SMS. Bets/wagers are not accepted in any other form (post, email, fax, etc.) and where received will be invalid and void - win or lose.
1.3 It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets/wagers are correct. Once bets/wagers have been placed and their acceptance confirmed they may not be cancelled or changed by the customer. ABA Bet reserves the right to cancel any bet/wager at any time.
1.4 Bets/wagers are processed in the order they are received.
2. Bet/Wager Confirmation
2.1 Bets/wagers will not be confirmed if there are insufficient funds in your account.
2.2 For telephone bets/wagers 'acceptance confirmed' will be deemed only after ABA Bet has received and processed the bet/wager details, even if for some reason the customer does not receive the confirmation notification the the bet/wager has been successfully processed and accepted.
2.3 A bet/wager is not valid until a confirmation & ticket number are issued. The ticket number will appear on the screen if betting/wagering via the Website or mobile device, or included on the printed tickets for wagers placed at an ABA Bet Shop. If you are unsure about the validity of a bet/wager, please check your open bets/wagers, or Contact Us.
2.4 Notwithstanding the above, if bets/wagers are placed via a credit or debit card they are not valid until we have received payment in full. The bet/wager will be automatically void if we have not received the payment prior to the relevant event commencing.
2.5 Should a dispute arise, you and ABA Bet agree that the ABA Bet transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
3.1 We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with ABA Bet.
3.2 Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets/wagers or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, ABA Bet reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in ABA Bet’s absolute discretion settle bets/wagers at the correct odds, void the free bets/wagers or void any bet/wager funded by the deposit bonus. In addition, ABA Bet reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet/wager or additional payment to cover administrative costs. ABA Bet further reserves the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for ABA Bet to be satisfied in its absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to ABA Bet crediting any bonus, free bet/wager or offer to the customer’s account.
3.3 All ABA Bet offers are intended for recreational players and ABA Bet may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in any promotion.
3.4 ABA Bet reserves the right to amend the terms of or cancel any customer offer at any time.
4. Settlement and Payouts
4.1 All bets and wagers are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
4.2 ABA Bet reserves the right to suspend a market and/or cancel any bet/wager at any time. When a market is suspended any bets entered will be rejected. ABA Bet also reserves the right to cease betting on any markets at any time without notice.
4.3 All bets will be calculated using the stake/risk at the odds accepted. In multiple bets/parlays with a void selection(s) the figure to be refunded is reduced accordingly.
4.4 Should a customer include a non-runner or void selection in a multiple bet/parlay, the bet will be settled on the remaining selections.
4.5 Winnings from settled bets/wagers are added to the winnings balance of your betting account. Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and ABA Bet reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withdraw the relevant amount from your account and/or reverse the transaction, either at the time or retrospectively.
4.6 ABA Bet reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question; (ii) the price (s) or pool has been manipulated; or (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with ABA Bet across any or all of our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive. If any customer owes any money to ABA Bet for any reason, we have the right to take that into account before making any payments to that customer.
4.7 Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, ABA Bet reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
4.8 For events where there is no official 'kick-off' declared, the advertised start time of the event will be deemed the ' kick-off'. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has commenced (other than live In-Play betting clearly indicated on the Website), ABA Bet reserves the right to void the bets, win or lose. Disputes over times bets are placed will be settled using the transaction log.
4.9 In-Play betting - where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
4.10 If for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular market (e.g. due to loss of live pictures), all bets will be void, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
4.11 Where a customer gives ambiguous instructions, ABA Bet reserves the right to void the whole of that bet. In any event, the decision of ABA Bet is final.
E. USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. Information and Content
1.1 Information accessed by you on the Website (including results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures) is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information is strictly prohibited. No warranty is given as to the uninterrupted provision of such information, its accuracy or as to the results obtained through its use. The information is not intended to amount to advice or recommendations and is provided for information purposes only. It should not be relied upon when placing bets/wagers, which are made at your own risk and discretion.
2. Your Equipment
2.1 Your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of the Website. ABA Bet does not guarantee that the Website will operate without faults or errors or that the ABA Bet services will be provided without interruption. ABA Bet does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider (including, for example, if you are unable to place bets or wagers or to view or receive certain information in relation to particular events).
2.2 For customers using ABA Bet’s services (including downloadable applications) for the placing of bets/wagers, please note that ABA Bet will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of data from the mobile device that you are using, and will also not be responsible for any call, data or other charges incurred whilst using the software.
3. Fair Use
3.1 The Website and ABA Bet products may only be used for the purposes of placing bets and wagers on events.
3.2 You must not use the Website for any purpose which (in ABA Bet’s opinion) is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which ABA Bet considers discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate.
3.3 ABA Bet will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any customer involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts via or in connection with the Website or ABA Bet's products. ABA Bet will withhold payment to any customer where any of these are suspected. The customer shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay to ABA Bet, on demand, all Claims arising directly or indirectly from the customer’s fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act.
4. Software and Technology
4.1 In order for you to use certain products offered on the Website you may need to download some software (for example a flash player). Also, certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their products. If you do not accept those third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant third party software. ABA Bet does not accept any liability in respect of any third party software.
4.2 You are only permitted to use any and all software made available to you via the Website for the purpose of using products on the Website and, save to the extent permitted by applicable law, for no other purposes whatsoever.
4.3 We hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the relevant software, for the sole purpose of using/playing products on the Website, in accordance with the following provisions.
(a) You are not permitted to: (i) install or load the software onto a server or other networked device or take other steps to make the software available via any form of "bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in or network to any other person; (ii) sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in these terms and conditions) your license to use the software or make or distribute copies of the software; (iii) enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass ABA Bet’s security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the relevant products or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the software and/or any features or components thereof; or (iv) copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format. In addition, and except to the minimum extent permitted by applicable law in relation to computer programs, you are not permitted to: (a) translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the software; or (b) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the software.
(b) You do not own the software. The software is owned and is the exclusive property of ABA Bet or a third party software provider company (the "Software Provider"). Any software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to ABA Bet are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the software.
(c) The software is provided "as is" without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. ABA Bet hereby excludes all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). ABA Bet does not warrant that: (i) the software will meet your requirements; (ii) the software will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights; (iii) the operation of the software will be error free or uninterrupted; (iv) any defects in the software will be corrected; or (v) the software or the servers are virus-free.
(d) In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the software, neither ABA Bet nor the Software Provider will have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of such errors. ABA Bet reserves the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant products from the Website and take any other action to correct such errors.
(e) You hereby acknowledge that how you use the software is outside of ABA Bet’s control. Accordingly, you load and use the software at your own risk. ABA Bet will not have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of your receipt of and/or use of the software.
(f) The software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or ABA Bet. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4.4 While ABA Bet endeavours to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, ABA Bet shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to or to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website and the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it.
4.5 You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of the Website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website, software or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5. Third Party Content
5.1 ABA Bet may receive feeds, commentaries and content from a number of suppliers. Certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their feeds, commentaries and content. If you do not accept the relevant third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant feeds, commentaries or content.
5.2 ABA Bet does not accept any liability in respect of any third party feeds, commentaries and content.
5.3 The end user terms and conditions relating to your use of the feeds, commentaries and content are set out in these Terms and Conditions.
5.4 ABA Bet does not allow any employee, anyone else in any way connected to such employee or anyone otherwise connected to a third party service provider (to be determined in ABA Bet’s absolute discretion) to bet/wager on any market or event where the third party service provider is providing a service to ABA Bet. ABA Bet will void any bet/wager where it determines in its absolute discretion that such betting/wagering has taken place.
5.5 Where the Website contains links to third party websites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. ABA Bet has no control over the content of these sites or resources, and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party’s website, product or services (if applicable).
6.1 ABA Bet will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets or wagers including where: (i) ABA Bet has incorrectly stated the relevant odds/spreads/handicap/totals; (ii) ABA Bet continues to accept bets or wagers on closed or suspended markets; (iii) ABA Bet incorrectly calculates or pays a settlement amount; or (iv) any error occurs in a random number generator or pay tables included, incorporated or used in any game or product.
6.2 Incorrect Price - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any open bets will stand and be settled at the ABA Bet revised price. If we deem it fit, ABA Bet reserves the right to void the bets. Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, ABA Bet will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.3 Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, ABA Bet will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.4 Incorrect Fixture - Where the wrong player or team is quoted within a fixture name all bets will be void. Such determination to be in ABA Bet’s absolute discretion.
6.5 Wrong Participant - If a wrong participant is quoted for any match or event, bets placed on that participant will be void; other participants may also be void. Such determination to be in ABA Bet’s absolute discretion.
6.6 Late Bets - If for any reason a pre-event bet is inadvertently accepted after a match or event has commenced, bets will be settled as follows:
i) If the event and market is covered In-Play then bets will stand at the revised price at the time the bet was placed. ABA Bet at our discretion may decide to void the bets, win or lose.
7.1 ABA Bet actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. ABA Bet reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
7.2 ABA Bet reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website in respect of certain jurisdictions.
7.3 ABA Bet may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
7.4 From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the Website products.
8.1 ABA Bet reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel any game or event in its fixtures. In such cases, the customer's stake shall be refunded to their ABA Bet account.
F. OUR LIABILITY
1. ABA Bet does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
2. While ABA Bet endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, ABA Bet does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. ABA Bet is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, ABA Bet provides you with the Website on the basis that ABA Bet excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
3. ABA Bet’s total aggregate liability to you under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions does not exceed:
(a) the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability; and
(b) the amount of applicable monies, where such monies have been misplaced by us.
No other liability is valid.
4. ABA Bet shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
(a) loss of profits;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of revenue;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(g) any special, indirect or consequential losses,
whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of these terms and conditions.
5. Nothing in this Section F shall limit ABA Bet's liability to pay the customer winnings or other sums properly owing to it, subject always to terms and conditions set out herein and the maximum winnings on products in these Terms and Conditions.
6. ABA Bet shall be excluded or limited in liability for:
(i) death or personal injury caused by ABA Bet’s negligence;
(ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(iii) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
G. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is ABA Bet, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
2. All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including ABA Bet.
3. Except to the extent required to use a product for the purpose of placing bets or wagers, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent.
4. If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings or other content to the Website ("User Content"), then the User Content will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and ABA Bet has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose. ABA Bet also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. ABA Bet has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on the Website.
5. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
H. OTHER PROVISIONS
2. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
3. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and (unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions) do not exclude any other rights or remedies available in law.
4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
5. You shall execute or cause to be executed all documents and do or cause to be done all further acts and things consistent with the terms of these Terms and Conditions that ABA Bet may from time to time reasonably require in order to vest in and secure to ABA Bet the full benefit of rights and benefits to be transferred or granted to ABA Bet under these Terms and Conditions and for the protection and enforcement of the same and otherwise to give full effect to the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
7. ABA Bet shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
8. ABA Bet may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, to any party including any company within the ABA Bet group.
9. Any notice to be given under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing, in English and may be served by hand delivery at, or by post, recorded delivery or registered post or airmail or fax to: (a) in the case of ABA Bet, the address of the relevant ABA Bet company as set out at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions; and (b) in respect of notices given by ABA Bet to you, pursuant to the customer registration procedure (including any amendment to those details you have notified to ABA Bet). Any notice shall be deemed to have been received: (a) if delivered by hand, at the time of delivery; (b) if sent by post, recorded delivery or registered post, (c) if sent by pre-paid registered airmail, and (d) if sent by fax, at the time of transmission by the sender. In all the aforementioned cases, ABA Bet has to confirm receipt.
I. COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please Contact Us. If ABA Bet is unable to settle the dispute, ABA Bet will refer the dispute to an arbiter, such as the national regulator in the area of jurisdiction, whose decision will be final (save in respect of any manifest error) subject to full representation given to all parties involved. No dispute regarding any bet/wager will result in litigation, court action or objection to a bookmaker’s license or permit (including any remote operator’s license or personal license) unless ABA Bet fails to implement the decision given by arbitration.
2. Settlement of bets/wagers on American sports: In all cases bets/wagers on American sports will be settled using statistics and results as provided by each sport's authorized governing body (obvious errors excepted).
4. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction involved. Where this is not applicable, the laws of Uganda shall apply.
5. By accepting these Terms and Conditions and/or placing bets or wagers and/or making use (whether authorized or not) of the facilities offered by ABA Bet (whether through the Website or otherwise), you irrevocably agree that the courts of Uganda shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ABA Bet shall be entitled to bring a claim against a customer in the court of the customer's country of domicile.
THE SUBSEQUENT PROVISIONS OF THIS APPENDIX TWO ARE SUBJECT TO THE RULES IN RESPECT OF THE RELEVANT SPORT, EVENT OR PRODUCT THAT YOUR BET/WAGER RELATES TO.
Sports and Special Event Betting
We accept bets/wagers for sporting and other special events that are advertised on the Website. All such bets/wagers are subject to the rules applicable to each sport, e.g. Soccer, Tennis, Boxing, etc. In a match between two teams where the participants are named, if any player is replaced prior to the match starting, all match bets placed prior to the change will be void, win or lose. Our general betting rules will apply to any situations not covered by the special rules.
Where the official result of a market is a tie and no price was quoted for that eventuality, all bets on participants involved in the tie will be void and stakes will be returned.
The result of a match or event will be determined on the day of its conclusion for betting purposes, subject to confirmation by the relevant sport's governing body. Any subsequent enquiry that may result in an overturned decision will not be recognized by ABA Bet, and original settlement of bets will stand.
If the venue for a sporting event is changed, all bets placed based on the original venue will be made void and stakes refunded, unless otherwise stated.
Related contingency betting
Multiple bets which combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other.
In the event of a tie in a 2-Way market, where no price is offered for the tie, bets will be settled according to the individual sports rules.
To bet by SMS, send BET <AMOUNT> <GAME CODE> <BET OPTION> <PREDICTION> to 6969
Eg: BET 5000 2727 MR 1 - This means Bet UGX 5000 on game 2727 Match result (MR) and the prediction is 1 (Home win).
If the games are many, separate the games with commas.
Eg: BET 20000 2727 MR 1, 2724 OU2 O, 2821 MR X, 2329 MR 2, 2727 MR 2
Minimum bet: UGX 500
Below is a full list of bet options, and their possible predictions:
|Betting Option||Bet Option Code||Possible Predictions|
|Match Result||MR||1, X, 2|
|Over / Under 0.5||OU0||O, U|
|Over / Under 1.5||OU1||O, U|
|Over / Under 2.5||OU2||O, U|
|Over / Under 3.5||OU3||O, U|
|Both teams to Score||BS||Y, N|
|Half Time result||HT||1, X, 2|
|Draw no Bet||DB||1, 2|
|Half time/ Full time||HF||11, 1X, 12, X1, XX, X2, 21, 2X, 22|
|Double Chance||DC||1X, X2, 12|
|Half with Most goals||HM||1, X, 2|
|Odd / Even||OE||O, E|
There are two ways to withdraw your winnigs
Your winnings will go to your mobile money or Airtel Money.
Minimum withdraw Amount is UGX 5,000
Note: Even if you do not have credits, the bets will be placed using winnings.